If the first round of Pre-Fall fashion trends is any indication, the 2013-2014 fashion season is gonna be a knockout. Kicking off in early December and carrying through January, this lesser-known fashion event is usually a good indicator of all that’s to come.
Pre-Fall Fashion Trends 2013
It’s just what it sounds like – a preview of the Fall Fashion Week presentations that will hit runways this week. But it’s also the set of transitional shows that give the retail community time to assess the apparel and trends to come and there by determine their buying priorities. Check our run down of the best of Pre-Fall fashion trends so far. We think you’ll agree, the future’s looking bright.
1. Jason Wu Gilty, glitzy, glam and gorgeous chevrons
2. Prabal Gurung Psych 101 Rorschach florals
3. Oscar de la Renta A nouveau approach to denim
4. Alice + Olivia Typically whimsical with technicolor touches
5. Gucci Sedate and seductive plaids
6. Vera Wang Burnout luxe damask, brocades and jacquards
Runway images from www.style.com; cover image by Anton Oparin/Shutterstock.com